“Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be taken. Purchased with common sense, fully paid and managed with reasonable care, it is the safest investment in the world.”
People start renovating sooner when they enter a home. Flow must therefore be encouraged. This allows us to make homes greener, increase margins and combat housing shortages.
- Inventory & current challenges
- Strategic planning & advice
- Communication plan & actions
The Bricklinq portal provides an overview of data that leads to efficient communication. Maintain your portfolio with just a few clicks. Get advice on sustainability and reduce costs
- Automatic problem processing
- Storage of warranty certificates and documentation
- Clear portfolio management
Households often pay too much for maintenance, energy and other purchases. With Collective purchasing, we get the best deal together. This way the consumer saves money and our partners get to know their next customer.
- Direct offer to the consumer
- Save on marketing promotions
- Welcome new customers
Because Bricklinq collects and compares data, we can live more efficiently and bring the bill down.
Stationsplein 45, A4.002 3013AK, Rotterdam
Together we stand stronger
Bricklinq likes to coöperate with real estate agents, housing associations, property managers and VVEs. With a focus on the following:
- Saving time and money
- Higher customer satisfaction
- Green, sustainable housing portfolio
- More appraisals, more customers